When I finished the folding on this fan, I thought it looked a little plain so I trimmed the outer edge from a paper doily and glued it to the edges of the fan. Next, I added a spray of pink and white flowers and a tassle I made from embroidery floss.
- Pink mini-brad
- Paper doily 4"
- Dark pink rayon embroidery floss (DMC #30899)
- Giftwrap or decorative paper cut in 1 inch wide strips
- Tan card stock
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Daisy mini-punch 5/16"
- Flower Punch 3/8" (ProvoCraft)
- Hole punch, 1/8" (Paper Shapers)
- Leaves punch (Paper Shapers)
- Rose punch 5/8" (All Night Media)
- Tri-leaf punch (Paper Shapers)
- Happy Birthday gold peel-off
Fan iris folding template
Read more about this card in my blog