This was a fun card to design. A woman from church commissioned me to make a card to welcome her new granddaughter. She didn't have any specific design or medium in mind, so I was free to make it however I wanted. The stitcing instructions are included with the pattern.
- Cellophane tape
- Pink card blank 5" x 7"
- Blue-gray embroidery floss (DMC 926)
- Dark pink embroidery floss (DMC 3712)
- Pink embroidery floss (DMC 3713)
- Yellow embroidery floss (DMC 727)
- Pink scrapbook paper
- Lace corner punch (Fiskars)
- Embroidery needle
- Paper piercing tool
Baby carriage embroidery pattern
Read more about this card in my blog