This is a get well card I made for the mother of one of my Bible class students. Stitching instructions for the embroidered scroll border are included with the pattern (see link below). I used several of my flower punches to make the bouquet. I used my embossing tool on the flowers to give them some dimension.
- Cellophane tape
- White glue
- Coluzzle nested oval template
- Variegated metallic blending fillament (Kreinik 95)
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Circle punch 1/16" (Paper Shapers)
- Circle punch 1/4" (Paper Shapers)
- Circle punch 1/8" (Paper Shapers)
- Daisy mini-punch 5/16"
- Daisy punch 5/8" (Paper Shapers)
- Lace corner punch (Fiskars)
- Leaves punch (Paper Shapers)
- Lotus mini-punch 5/16"
- Lotus punch 5/8" (Paper Shapers)
- Sunburst punch 5/16" (McGill)
- Tri-leaf punch (Paper Shapers)
- Iridescent ribbon with metallic trim 5/8" wide
- Embossing tool - Large (1/4")
- Embossing tool - Medium (1/8" and 3/16")
Scrolled borders embroidery pattern
Read more information about this card in my blog