The tea bag medallion on this card was made from octagon shaped tea bag tiles using the jewel fold (see link below).
I added layered die-cut flowers from Cuttlebug's Vintage die set to the corners and a punched daisy to the center. I found the "Happy Birthday" confetti at a dollar store.
- Glue stick
- Tan parchment card blank 4.25" x 5.5"
- Coluzzle nested rectangle template
- Vintage die set by Cuttlebug
- 8 octagon shaped tea bag tiles
- Purple card stock
- Circle punch 1/8" (Paper Shapers)
- Daisy punch 5/8" (Marvy Uchida)
- Happy Birthday confetti
- Embossing tool - Medium (1/8" and 3/16")
Octagon shaped tea bag tile (Jewel fold) folding instructions