This thank you card is based on the Night and Day quilt block pattern. The technique is very similar to iris folding but some pieces need to be folded on both sides.
The clip art on this card is from the Crafty Kitten collection at pcCrafter and is done in 3D. I also added matching embroidery floss where the thread comes off of the spools.
- Cellophane tape
- White glue
- Crafty Kitten Clip art collection from PcCrafter
- Scrapbooking paper in six contrasting colors
- Precision tip scissors (Cutter Bee)
- Dashed border stamp (Heidi Grace)
- Thank You stamp (Create-A-Card stamp strip by Hampton Art, LLC)
- Blue pigment ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Bone folder
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
Day and night quilt block iris folding template
Read more about this card in my blog